posted Dec 12, 2011, 6:20 AM by Sarat Kumar Sarvepalli
updated Dec 12, 2011, 6:29 AM
- First and foremost, I will love teaching. Teaching will be my soul.
- I realize that I am responsible for shaping not just students but ignited youth who are the most powerful resource under the earth, on the earth and above the earth. I will be fully committed to the great mission of teaching.
- I will consider myself to be a great teacher only when I am capable of elevating the average student to the high performance.
- I will organize and conduct my life, in such a way that my life itself is a message for my students.
- I will encourage my students and children to ask questions and develop the spirit of enquiry, so that they blossom into creative enlightened citizens.
- I will treat all the students equally and will not support any differentiation on account of religion, community or language.
- I will continuously build the capacities in teaching so that I can impart quality education to my students.
- I realize by being a teacher, I am making an important contribution to the efforts of national development.
- I will constantly endeavour to fill my mind, with great thoughts and spread the nobility in thinking and action among my students.
- I will always celebrate the success of my students.